Buying and selling of real estate is big business in any economy in the world. As a population increases, more houses are needed for people to live in and offices for people to work in. Despite this fact of life, real estate transactions can still be very risky propositions! Especially when it comes to probate […]
Tag Archives | the-probate-process-for-a-house
What Others Have To Say….
Russell G.- Plainville, CTI inherited a house that needed so much work, I didn’t know where to start or what to do with it … I have a busy life as it is … Thank you for buying it so quickly and hassle free.
Frederick H. - Newington CTThank you for a quick, smooth and professional transaction. You delivered on all your promises. It was really easy and I didn’t have to fix anything up, not even clean up. There are no fees or commissions.
Marsha Y. - Plainville CTThis experience was the best I think you could have selling a house. Everything was told upfront and were very honest. I would not hesitate selling with Valley Residential Group again.
Marvin F. - Bristol CTRuss did everything exactly as promised. Bought my house as-is, I didn’t even need to clean up. I had the money in the matter of days and he closed on the exact day as we agreed. It was truly a hassle free experience.
“This transaction was handled to my satisfaction!”Mike P., New Britain CT
Other Areas Of CT We Buy Fast
- We Buy Houses Wethersfield CT
- We Buy Houses West Hartford CT
- We Buy Houses Southington CT
- We Buy Houses Simsbury CT
- We Buy Houses Rocky Hill CT
- We Buy Houses Plainville CT
- We Buy Houses Newington CT
- We Buy Houses New Britain CT
- We Buy Houses Meriden CT
- We Buy Houses Farmington CT
- We Buy Houses Cheshire CT
- We Buy Houses Burlington CT
- We Buy Houses Berlin CT
- We Buy Houses Avon CT
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I rent or sell in Bristol?
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in Bristol – the reality behind probate
- Can a house be sold while in probate in Bristol CT?
- What happens when you inherit a house in CT?
- Tax consequences when selling a house I inherited in Bristol