You may think it’s only the tenant who has a hard time paying the mortgage, but as a real estate investor or landlord, there may be times when it’s hard to pay the mortgage on your end as well. Here are some things you can do to avoid facing difficulty in paying your mortgage each month. Keep […]
Tag Archives | credit repair
What Others Have To Say….
Fayelyne G - Bristol, CTI can’t thank you enough. I didn’t think selling a house could be this quick and easy. You exceeded all my expectations. Again, thank you!
Marvin F. - Bristol CTRuss did everything exactly as promised. Bought my house as-is, I didn’t even need to clean up. I had the money in the matter of days and he closed on the exact day as we agreed. It was truly a hassle free experience.
Russell G.- Plainville, CTI inherited a house that needed so much work, I didn’t know where to start or what to do with it … I have a busy life as it is … Thank you for buying it so quickly and hassle free.
Marsha Y. - Plainville CTThis experience was the best I think you could have selling a house. Everything was told upfront and were very honest. I would not hesitate selling with Valley Residential Group again.
“Russ is a very pleasant and honest person”Bret T., Plainville CT
Other Areas Of CT We Buy Fast
- We Buy Houses Wethersfield CT
- We Buy Houses West Hartford CT
- We Buy Houses Southington CT
- We Buy Houses Simsbury CT
- We Buy Houses Rocky Hill CT
- We Buy Houses Plainville CT
- We Buy Houses Newington CT
- We Buy Houses New Britain CT
- We Buy Houses Meriden CT
- We Buy Houses Farmington CT
- We Buy Houses Cheshire CT
- We Buy Houses Burlington CT
- We Buy Houses Berlin CT
- We Buy Houses Avon CT
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I rent or sell in Bristol?
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in Bristol – the reality behind probate
- Can a house be sold while in probate in Bristol CT?
- What happens when you inherit a house in CT?
- Tax consequences when selling a house I inherited in Bristol