Probate is the process of reassigning the property to the beneficiaries after the person dies. When a person passes away they leave their loved ones and their property behind. Sometimes the last will or the Testate is left behind by the person and in some cases it is not. Whatever is the situation the property […]
Tag Archives | can-a-house-be-sold-while-in-probate
What Others Have To Say….
Jeff N.- Plainville, CTMy transaction was handled to my satisfaction, … Everything was told upfront and company delivered on all promises…
Marvin F. - Bristol CTRuss did everything exactly as promised. Bought my house as-is, I didn’t even need to clean up. I had the money in the matter of days and he closed on the exact day as we agreed. It was truly a hassle free experience.
Fayelyne G - Bristol, CTI can’t thank you enough. I didn’t think selling a house could be this quick and easy. You exceeded all my expectations. Again, thank you!
Russell G.- Plainville, CTI inherited a house that needed so much work, I didn’t know where to start or what to do with it … I have a busy life as it is … Thank you for buying it so quickly and hassle free.
“I would recommend Valley Residential Group LLC!”Mary Ann J., Bristol CT
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
Other Areas Of CT We Buy Fast
- We Buy Houses Wethersfield CT
- We Buy Houses West Hartford CT
- We Buy Houses Southington CT
- We Buy Houses Simsbury CT
- We Buy Houses Rocky Hill CT
- We Buy Houses Plainville CT
- We Buy Houses Newington CT
- We Buy Houses New Britain CT
- We Buy Houses Meriden CT
- We Buy Houses Farmington CT
- We Buy Houses Cheshire CT
- We Buy Houses Burlington CT
- We Buy Houses Berlin CT
- We Buy Houses Avon CT
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I rent or sell in Bristol?
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in Bristol – the reality behind probate
- Can a house be sold while in probate in Bristol CT?
- What happens when you inherit a house in CT?
- Tax consequences when selling a house I inherited in Bristol