As you know, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
Tag Archives | avoid foreclosure
What Others Have To Say….
“Russ is a very pleasant and honest person”Bret T., Plainville CT
“I would recommend Valley Residential Group LLC!”Mary Ann J., Bristol CT
Marvin F. - Bristol CTRuss did everything exactly as promised. Bought my house as-is, I didn’t even need to clean up. I had the money in the matter of days and he closed on the exact day as we agreed. It was truly a hassle free experience.
Marsha Y. - Plainville CTThis experience was the best I think you could have selling a house. Everything was told upfront and were very honest. I would not hesitate selling with Valley Residential Group again.
Stefan B., Bristol CTPrompt, courteous service all around. Ideal way to liquidate unneeded property with no clean up or hassles.
Other Areas Of CT We Buy Fast
- We Buy Houses Wethersfield CT
- We Buy Houses West Hartford CT
- We Buy Houses Southington CT
- We Buy Houses Simsbury CT
- We Buy Houses Rocky Hill CT
- We Buy Houses Plainville CT
- We Buy Houses Newington CT
- We Buy Houses New Britain CT
- We Buy Houses Meriden CT
- We Buy Houses Farmington CT
- We Buy Houses Cheshire CT
- We Buy Houses Burlington CT
- We Buy Houses Berlin CT
- We Buy Houses Avon CT
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I rent or sell in Bristol?
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in Bristol – the reality behind probate
- Can a house be sold while in probate in Bristol CT?
- What happens when you inherit a house in CT?
- Tax consequences when selling a house I inherited in Bristol