As you know, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
Tag Archives | avoid foreclosure
What Others Have To Say….
Marsha Y. - Plainville CTThis experience was the best I think you could have selling a house. Everything was told upfront and were very honest. I would not hesitate selling with Valley Residential Group again.
Frederick H. - Newington CTThank you for a quick, smooth and professional transaction. You delivered on all your promises. It was really easy and I didn’t have to fix anything up, not even clean up. There are no fees or commissions.
Stefan B., Bristol CTPrompt, courteous service all around. Ideal way to liquidate unneeded property with no clean up or hassles.
Fayelyne G - Bristol, CTI can’t thank you enough. I didn’t think selling a house could be this quick and easy. You exceeded all my expectations. Again, thank you!
“Russ is a very pleasant and honest person”Bret T., Plainville CT
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
Other Areas Of CT We Buy Fast
- We Buy Houses Wethersfield CT
- We Buy Houses West Hartford CT
- We Buy Houses Southington CT
- We Buy Houses Simsbury CT
- We Buy Houses Rocky Hill CT
- We Buy Houses Plainville CT
- We Buy Houses Newington CT
- We Buy Houses New Britain CT
- We Buy Houses Meriden CT
- We Buy Houses Farmington CT
- We Buy Houses Cheshire CT
- We Buy Houses Burlington CT
- We Buy Houses Berlin CT
- We Buy Houses Avon CT
- I Inherited a House, What To Do? – Should I rent or sell in Bristol?
- How to Sell a House You Inherited in Bristol – the reality behind probate
- Can a house be sold while in probate in Bristol CT?
- What happens when you inherit a house in CT?
- Tax consequences when selling a house I inherited in Bristol