Are you a Bristol, Connecticut homeowner who has a property in foreclosure right now? All it takes here in Connecticut for a foreclosure proceeding to get initiated is 3 months, or 120 days of nonpayment. If you could get out from this precarious situation before it gets too far, would you? Of course the answer is YES!
Ever Hear a Concerned Homeowner Say: “Can I Sell My House in Foreclosure in Bristol?”
Well, tell them YES- and here’s how Valley Residential Group LLC can help!!
During these last couple of years with the wild real estate market and the foreclosure moratorium, we’ve seen foreclosures come to a screeching halt. However, with the moratorium ending just shy of a year ago, we do see more homeowners in the Bristol area having to deal with the possibility of a foreclosure. With many changes to the economy, and unprecedented times, things have been tricky.
It is important to keep in mind that the mortgage holders do not want to see your home vacant or your family out of your home! The bank is only interested in protecting itself and will, in most cases, work with you to make the best possibly outcome for all! However, no one likes to deal with financial institutions, especially when there are so many decisions to make about your future! Over the years, we have had many homeowners, in many financial situations and we try our best to work with them all! In most cases, we can offer you an ALL-CASH offer that you can present to your bank in hopes of acceptance. From here, you can plan your future and find a place to live that better suit your current needs.
Working With Banks During The Foreclosure Process:
- Over-communicate! (but don’t be annoying) Call with questions, concerns and updates to show them what you are doing to get your property sold!
- Respect the deadlines! If you think you might be close on any future deadlines the bank gives, call and say so! They are here to make the best of the situation for you and them!
- Keep your records straight! Keep records and notes of communications between you and the bank. This can help you keep things in line and understand your timeline better.
- Explore all the options! There are many options when working through a foreclosure. Sometimes you can negotiate with the bank and actually stay in the property. Other times it is best for a quick, cash offer to take care of things.
- Don’t wait! Unfortunately, time is no longer on your side. The further behind you become on payments, the fewer options there are for you.
With foreclosure rates rising, we specialize in helping homeowners navigate these times. We can help you find more options and get out of a difficult situation. We can make you an all-CASH offer and close in as little as a week if need be! Our team can help you negotiate directly with your bank and reduce the amount of stress and time invested in a property you ultimately want to leave anyway!
If you need to sell a property near Bristol, let us help you!!
We buy properties like yours from people in situations just like you!